Monday, September 27, 2010

Good morning, Springfield. Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place of community to share in the passion of our city of Springfield. From the historically preserved churches to the thank you waves and Midwest charm, this is place where we can experience every nook and cranny that this town has to offer. In paying homage to the "show me" state, feel free to show me your Springfield and I'll show you mine. You can email me or post a comment with your experiences, suggestions, and love affair with this town. You may just find your story and words featured next!


In Joy,


Sara Eaker

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I look forward to reading more from you Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Show me your Springfield and I'll show you mine."

    Cheeky monkey.

    ReplyDelete